Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Emi's new haircut....


New ballerina outfit from Bekah and Kate. She will tell you that she looks "So Pretty."


New hairdo...isn't she beautiful!!

So I hadn't planned on cutting Emily's hair, but when she got gum tangled in it...well I had no choice. The tangle was so bad that I didn't even waste the peanut butter(: So she sat down in her rocker and I began to trim it out. When the gum (full of hair) fell to the floor...she picked it up and started chewing it again! UGH!! Anyway, her hair turned out cute and I think I might keep the bangs even after the rest of her hair grows out.

Emily's bladder reflux test went well (as well as can be expected). She did great in the ultrasound. She was helping the nurse move the camera around on her belly. It was adorable. During the bladder reflux test, Emily even impressed the doctor by how loud her scream was and how stubborn she was about peeing...that's my girl. But, thanks to God, He has healed her(: It is so nice not to have to put that icky medicine in her bottle at night.

Joey and Madi are both doing well. They really like sharing a room...especially when they stay up giggling. They are both very excited about their birthday parties too. Both parties will be small and special. But I don't want to spoil it. I will let them fill you in(:

Joey had a great report card yesterday. He is a smart little guy. He will also be starting karate soon. Madi loves school as well and really loves her friends there.

Well that's it for now. I hope this finds everyone well. Sorry it takes me so long to update the blog(: I would say I'd tried to do better...but I think we all know better!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The pictures are priceless. She looks so adorable! At least, her hair is not in her eyes anymore. I love your blog because I can catch up on what is going on. Sometimes we forget to talk about "everything" (haha!) when we talk on the phone. I love you and I am so proud of the wonderful job you are doing as a wife and mother!!! Mom