Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh sweet Emily.....

Wow! Emily never ceases to amaze me. She is quite crafty and definitely keeps us on our toes!! She really enjoys being naked...even if her lips turn purple from being so cold. A couple of weeks ago, Terry and I woke up to a funny smell. Well, Emily had pooed in her pants and decided she wanted her room to be that color! It was like a murder scene. Poop was everywhere. So we had two options to control this: A. We could put her in a cage to contain her (which Steph feels is the best option) or B. We could trap her in her clothes. So...we opted for duct tape. Yes, we put duct tape on her clothes so that she cannot get out of them. We are going to have so much ammunition for embarassment when she is older.



We know Emily has a great sense of humor! She cracked us up the other night. We were having the greatest night with some of the kids tempers, so Terry and I were a bit stressed. All of the sudden Emily walks up the stairs with a pull up on her head telling us to look at her new hat. It definitely lightened the mood(: I think I could write a book on the adventures of Emily...a comedy of course!!



No comments: