I think that Joey has grown 2 inches over this break!! He is not looking like a little kid anymore but like a big kid...ugh!! He lost his first tooth and is so very proud! He was very brave and actually wanted to be alone while he got it out. So brave!! His big boy tooth is already coming in. He is very proud and now smiles so big so everyone can see the new tooth. The tooth fairy came and left him two dollars. Joey said that he thought the tooth fairy would leave 2 quarters and 2 five dollar bills...HA!! I don't think that the tooth fairy has changed that much since I was a kid!!!
I am so amazed to watch my babies grow and change. I am so thankful for them...even on the hard days(: The other day I came downstairs and Joey and Madi had gotten their own waffle and put it in the toaster to make their breakfast. WOW!! They even made one for baby sister. It's just a nice reminder to enjoy each day with them because it goes by so fast!!

No comments:
Post a Comment