Big boy putting his tray away!
He's a big boy!
Well today has been busy busy but lots of fun. We got out the door at 7:15 to get Joey off to school and then back home so I could put "barretts" in Madi's hair (that is what she calls braids). Madi was very excited to go back to school today. After we got Madi to school, Emily and I made a quick Target run (yeah I know) to get some cat litter and milk. I had to get some more cat litter since last night right before leaving to go to Bible Study I found Emily playing in the "sand box" smearing cat poop all over her hands. Ugh! Needless to say, we needed some fresh cat litter.
Emily and I went and had lunch today with Joey too. He was very excited. He really enjoys school lunch and did a great job piling all kinds of food on my tray. It was very sweet. He has been eating school lunches every thursday since school started even though he wasn't supposed to until Mommy was there to give him money. He came home the first week of school and said "Mommy I had school lunch today and I forgot you made my lunch." I asked him how he paid for it and he replied "Oh Mommy, the lunch lady said it was fine." It was very cute that he thought his meal was free.
Well that's it for now. I am going to take Joey, Madi, Emily, and Bekah (Joey's girlfriend) to the library today after i pick them up from school. They love to do that so much and it's free!! It's worth the snotty looks from the librarians because my 4 children are a little over excited about free books and movies! Hope all is well with all of you. Thanks for checking the blog(:

1 comment:
i noticed madi is posing in front of our hibiscus. i guess she enjoys coming to my house when i'm not there. shocking.
Post a Comment