Yeah, I know...I'm terrible! Life has been a little too crazy to sit down and have fun posting pictures. But now that I am watching Ghosthunter and drinking Starbucks, it's all good(: So first I will just catch everyone up on the big stuff. Joey's MRI was scheduled for Monday morning at 7am. Unfortunately, I bite and overslept. We were supposed to be there at 6am, but instead got there at 7am. We have to reschedule! Ugh!!
Madi had her second dentist appointment and did awesome! She was very brave and her teeth are beautiful. Emily had a blast running all around the dentist office...and I was pooped by 8:30am!
Emily had her urology appointment and was a very brave girl. She will stay on antibiotics for the bladder reflux for another year and then we will do the test again to see if she has outgrown this. I am also going to have her tested to see if she is mineral difficient since she is still very much enjoying non food items to eat(: I would have to say her favorite is probably a tie between dirt and rocks...
Now on to the fun blogs(:
::waid family::
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment