For some reason I have really been missing my dad lately. I never really know what triggers different feelings. Emily walked up to me holding a picture of my dad holding and talking to Joey. Joey was only a week old at the time. Madi and Joey both know about grandpa Gregg of course, but Emily is just kindof learning about him. She asked, "who's that". So I told her Grandpa Gregg and then started crying.
Anyway, later that same day we were all eating dinner and out of the blue Madi asked me where my Daddy was. I told her that he was in heaven with Jesus. She got a sad face and said she really missed him. Then she said, "When he gets undead can he spend the night with me?" I smiled and said, "Baby when we are in Heaven we can have a slumber every single night." She got the biggest smile on her face and started yelling YAY! It was adorable and I know made my Daddy smile!
I miss you Daddy...
::waid family::
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment