Emily is certainly coming into her own. Her new found independence can be quite trying but her sense of humor is sooo entertaining(: She is such a little snuggle bug and is so smart I forget that she is only two. The other day we went to see our friends Noel, Cherie, and their sweet little baby Caleb. We met up at Chic Fil A since french fries and a playground are always a good combination for our family. Emily was playing in the playground and then ran out to find me. It was adorable because she just wanted to show me how big she was to be able to get out of there by herself. So I told how great it was and then she was off to go play again. Of course before she left she wanted a kiss. So I lean in to give my sweet little girl a smooch and right as I reached her little puckered lips, she stuck her tongue out and I kissed a big, slobbery tongue. I got grossed out and she thought that was the funniest thing ever. She then ran back to the playground. That's my girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment