Monday, October 13, 2008

I Love the weekends!!



I always get so excited when Friday rolls around and Ter Bear is going to be home for family time! We had such a fun time this weekend. Friday night movie night we watched Spy kids 2. The kids loved it and it wasn't too bad for mom and dad either. Saturday moring we got up and went on a family hike at Sawnee mountain. It is beautiful with the leaves beginning to change. Emily loves picking up new things on our walks. The acorns were everywhere and she tried desperately to pick up all of them. Her sweet little hands couldn't hold them all. We all walked all the way to the top and enjoyed the view (except for the flying ants that kept landing on us).







Sunday was a fun day of church, video games, and outside playtime! Bekah came over to play and we got some great pics of them playing. The kids had a great time taking pictures of us and each other. They did really well too!

Today is Monday so back to the regular routine. This morning Emily and Madi helped me make some ghosts to hang around the house. When Joey comes home we will make our halloween cookies. I am finding that the only crafts I can do with all three kiddos has to be edible! ha ha!! Emily actually said "Poop...Mmmmm" yesterday. WOW!!

Well I will end with a wonderful verse. "So we don't look at the troubles we have right now; rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen. For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever." ~2 Corinthians 4:18. I am so thankful for God's faithfulness and that this world's troubles are only temporary!! Have a great one(:

No comments: