Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Gang Green Lip...Ugh!

So due to a visit to the dentist, my son now has a crazy infected lip that actually makes me a little squeamish to look at! Ha! He is on an antibiotic for the next 10 days and stayed home from school the past two days. He will be home tomorrow too! Enjoy the pictures! He is a trooper though. He takes his medicine that tastes nasty without complaint and hasn't fussed about his lip hurting. He is such a big man(:




It's been raining here for two days so there are lots of puddles of water. We have a little water table out on the back porch that got full to the rim with water. Emily decided to treat it like a pool. Luckily she was already naked, as usual, so her clothes didn't get wet!! That's my girl.





Poor Ter bear was so exhausted today, he cancelled lessons at the college and was in the bed by 8pm. Maybe we stayed up watching Ghost Hunters a little too late last night...I know, I'm a little addicted!

On a sidenote, I really hate politics...but Saturday Night Live makes it totally worth having to deal with an election year!! I love these imitations. I can definitely stay up and watch these debates...HA!!

No comments: