The evening started out for me with beautiful flowers, a bottle of yummy wine and an amazingly sweet card.
Terry and I went to an AWESOME japanese haibaichi restaurante. It was fun and yummy and so stinkin' cool not to have to worry about hurrying home for the sitter.
After our amazing meal and free chopsticks(: we went to see Mall Cop. It was very funny. We haven't gone to a movie in long time so it was a very nice treat. It was also very cool to come home and the house still be picked up(:
We slept in the next morning until 9:30 and then went and grabbed some breakfast at the infamous Waffle House(: It was awesome! By this time, we were definitely missing our babies so it was time to bring them home!!
I am very thankful for the last 10 years and i can't wait to see what God does in the next 10!! I love you Ter bear and I wouldn't want to walk through this life with anyone but you Bay!

No comments:
Post a Comment