Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh, I love fall so much. The cool breeze, the beautiful leaves, fires in the fireplace, apple cider, big piles of leaves to jump in...the list goes on and on! Right now I am snuggled up on the couch with my sweet little Emily sharing a warm, down blanket. Snuggle time is always good. It definitely reminds me of how thankful I am for my sweet family!!

Today will be a fun day. We are going to have lunch with Joey at school. It's pizza day so everyone is excited. Terry is home this weekend (YAY!!) so we will have our regular Friday night movie and Daddy will get to be here too. We love to camp out in the living room, build a fire, and watch a family movie. The kids have so much fun.

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and it has been so much fun doing things with the kids. Madi had her Thanksgiving program and feast at school on Tuesday. She made a beautiful Indian. They sang songs and even did sign language along with the songs. It was so much fun. Emily had the most fun afterwards at the feast where she tried to climb onto the blow up turkey they had set up in the gym. That's my girl. Her class made a book where Ms Nancy asked each child how to make a turkey. The answers were hilarious. Madi's answer was "She puts cookies on it. Princess ones. Then she puts it in the oven cold for just a minute. It tastes yucky." Needless to say Ms Nancy said she would not be coming to any of the kids houses for thanksgiving.


Emily is getting ready to pounce!


I don't know where Emily gets making faces in pictures from!


Pretty princess!!




Joey raced in his first cubmobile with his cubscout group. He was so brave and had so much fun. It was a very fun date for Joey and Daddy. Joey said he kept running into the bushes. He gets his driving skills from his Daddy who had totaled a car by the age of 3...ha ha ha!!


Such a big boy!!


Joey's cubscout troop!!

I hope everyone is well. We are looking forward to going to Augusta for Thanksgiving next week. If I don't get to write before Thanksgiving (which is probable) I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your sweet families and God's wonderful provision!! I love you all and am thankful(:

No comments: