Psalm 106:13-14 "Yet how quickly they forgot what he had done! The wouldn't wait for His counsel! In the wilderness their desires ran wild, testing God's patience in that dry wasteland."
I read these verses this morning in my time alone with God. We all walk through the wilderness at one time or another in our lives...actually many times in our lives. Do we wait for His counsel or do we lose our patience and take matters into our hands and build an idol? I know that I am currently in the wilderness and I must say, God is so good. i am certainly praying that I wait for His counsel and do not take matters into my incapable hands. It is certainly a day to day task that I continually need His help in. I just thought I would share my thoughts today. Hope all is well with everyone(:
The weekend was great and Terry won the soldier of the year in this category. He will now compete in the higher level which competes against soldiers of units from all over Tennessee. He is honored but not so excited about it(: It's just one more thing on his plate, but it's all good(:
::waid family::
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment